The Epiphone "Lucille" is based on the famously-named Gibson ES guitars that blues icon B.B. King used over several decades. It's gold hardware, pearloid block inlays and bound tortoiseshell pickguard make it instantly recognisable, and there are plenty of unique custom features that set it apart from a stock Epiphone ES-335 semi-hollow model. Boasting a LockTone bridge, TP-6 tailpiece with fine tuners, a semi-hollow body without f-holes (in order to reduce feedback), a six-position 'Varitone' switch and stereo/mono output jacks for maximum flexibility.
The legendary "Lucille" is renowned for its sleek Ebony finish, but Epiphone has broken the mould with this special run version in Bone White — a European exclusive finish limited to just 300 pieces!
- Semi-Hollow Body — Yields an open and airy tone, enhanced by the bright-sounding layered Maple tonewoods.
- Rounded "C" Neck — Old-school profile delivers a "time capsule" feel that'll strongly appeal to traditionalists.
- Ebony Fingerboard — Smooth and silky material, featuring a comfortable 12" radius and 22 frets.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Graph Tech Nut — Low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- LockTone Bridge — Locking design holds down the strings for hassle-free restringing, and contributes to the impressive sustain of the instrument.
- TP-6 Tailpiece — Features fine tuners that allow you to make precise pitch adjustments on the fly.
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners — High-quality design ensures years of reliable use.
- Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO Humbuckers — Acclaimed pickups; project powerful output and possess a rich, dynamic character.
- CTS Potentiometers — Enable smooth control over individual pickup volume and tone.
- Stereo & Mono Output Jacks — Stereo jack allows you to route the guitar through two amplifiers.
- Included EpiLite Case — Perfectly protects Lucille against knocks on the road!
- Body Shape: ES-335
- Body Material: 5-Ply Layered Maple
- Bracing: Spruce
- Centerblock: Maple
- Binding: Multi-Ply Top, Back & Headstock, Single-Ply Neck
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Rounded C
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: TP-6 Stop Bar with Fine Tuners
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic with Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard: 5-Ply Bound Tortoise
- Truss Rod Cover: Brass Bell, Engraved "B.B. King"
- Control Knobs: Black Speed Knobs, Black Chicken Head Varitone Knob
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS Potentiometers, 6-Position Varitone Switch
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle
- Output Jacks: Epiphone 1/4" Mono & Epiphone 1/4" Stereo