Boss has squeezed the inspiring sounds of the legendary Roland RE-201 Space Echo into a compact pedal! Introduced in 1974, the tape-based RE-201 quickly became a favourite among guitarists and studio wizards who adored its unique rhythmic echo sounds, warm character, and highly-playable sonic quirks.
- Authentic sound and behaviour of the iconic Roland RE-201 Space Echo in a Boss compact pedal.
- Classic multi-head tape echo sound with expanded delay time.
- Original three-head configuration and 11 different sound combinations.
- Vintage RE-201 spring reverb sound with modern stereo operation.
- 'Wow' and 'Flutter' control for introducing varying levels of natural tape modulation.
- 'Twist' effect with footswitch control.
- Select between the unprocessed analogue dry signal, or the modelled sound of the Space Echo preamp.
- Tap tempo and carryover functions.
- True stereo input and output.
- Expandable control via external footswitches or an expression pedal.